Everyday Mindbank helps our clients solve some of the most complex IT problems through the strategic implementation of solutions and resources. Our services help these organizations achieve their mission.
IT Infrastructure & Operations
- Infrastructure Operations
- Helpdesk / Service Desk / SOC / NOC
- Systems and WAN Development
- Configuration and Change Management
- Data Center Administration and Consolidation
- Data Maintenance and Management
- Server Upgrades
- Storage Administration
- Enterprise and Project Support
Application Development & Modernization
Mindbank provides custom website and application development in support of unique client operational requirements.
- Web Application Development
- Desktop Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Application Modernization
- Application Troubleshooting
- Application Testing
Network Operations & Unified Communications
Mindbank provides engineering and support services for mission-critical networks and Unified Communications.
- Unified Communications
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Support
- Network Administration
- Network Platform Standardization
- Network Architecture, Configuration, and Maintenance
- Network Security
Mission Critical Communication Systems Engineering
Mindbank provides engineering and support services for federal, state, and private mission-critical wireless systems ranging from single radio sites to regional networks. Our radio engineering personnel specialize in public safety grade communication technologies including Land Mobile Radio (LMR), LTE/5G mission critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT), satellite, terrestrial broadband, dispatch systems, and Radio over IP (RoIP).
Our recent radio systems work includes radio/tower site condition assessments, feasibility studies, rawland radio repeater site construction, analog-to-digital migrations, Project 25 radio system upgrades/installations, training, help desk, and maintenance support for national radio programs.
- Site inspections, equipment audits, and system baselining
- Engineering assessment and performance analysis
- Feasibility studies, needs analysis, and spectrum management
- System performance assessment, RF propagation analysis, and systems design
- Rawland radio site construction, tower co-location and consolidation studies
- Analog-to-digital/P25 system migrations and implementation oversight
- Training, help desk, and maintenance support for national radio programs
- Full-service consulting for Wireless/LMR systems
Periodically, Mindbank contributes articles to industry trade publications on best practices and lessons learned from our wide variety of communication systems projects. We are pleased to provide our most-requested articles below.